Japan’s SoftBank has gone from telecoms giant to being known worldwide as a powerhouse in tech investment. And its bets on...
Apple ditches five mineral suppliers over failure to pass human rights audits The iPhone maker says its “deeply committed” to upholding human rights.Time Business Magazine, , Technology, 0
Apple removed five smelters and refiners from is supply chain for failing to pass or not being willing to participate...
US needs an internet data privacy law, GAO tells Congress Chief auditor cites Facebook’s Cambridge Analytica data scandal as an example of why a privacy law is necessary.Time Business Magazine, , Technology, 0
The federal government’s chief auditor has recommended Congress consider developing legislation to beef up consumers’ internet data privacy protections....
- Emaar starts construction to expand Dubai’s Arabian Ranches
- Construction commences on Emaar’s Arabian Ranches III in Dubai
- Virgin Trains USA awards Phase 2 construction contracts
- Three friends from Croatia running New York’s top construction firm Mistral
- New transport solutions must make accessibility top priority, government says